feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

KERI HILSON IS A RUDE AND CONCEITED B!TCH + KERI RESPONDS

Labels: ,

Hey folks, I don't feel that way but apparently some fan does. Check out the video below.

Keri responded to his accusations by posting a message on her Twitter:
TO ALL MY FANS!! no I didn’t see the vid yet, but I wanna address…I was not just regular “sick” in Detroit last day of tour. laryngitis. I could NOT TALK AT ALL! u can ask anyone who heard me trying…so me saying “next” didn’t happen at all. when I did the signing I had my team read a note for me explaining that I was extremely sorry I couldn’t talk to my fans. I did not want 2 cancel and still had a show a few hrs later in Detroit. Read past twitters & you’ll see that I’ve bn sick with flu-like symptoms with sinus infection. I’m just now getting over it becuz I work so hard I can’t get proper rest & life must go on. I know what I signed up 4 & I thought that my fans understood what I was going thru after they read my msg…I know ppl stood in line. but 4 this signing I was told not to personalize since there were so many ppl & we drove an hr away from the venue to do the signing…and ran late because we got into detroit later than expected. I think he’s mistaken. I would never say “next” to anyone…he may have been upset or maybe no one told him I couldn’t personalize the cd’s. I wanted to get 2 everyone who came, whether they bought the cd or not, so we had 2 do everything as quick as possible. I apologize homeboy for the way u may have misinterpreted the situation. I assure u I wasn’t being a bitch @ all. I appreciate any1 who goes out of their way 2 come see me! I love my fans! just wanted to clear that up…I didn’t hv an attitude I was happy 2 be there but worried about the show that I chose to not cancel or cut in half becuz I was extremely hoarse & sore. I was on stage coughing & the whole 9 on like every sentence LOL. but I got thru it & was happy detroit had my back. thanks D-town! yall didn’t laugh when they had 2 keep bringn me water! good nite my twit fam! love yall
Trust I was SO happy to be signing your albums! I did each w/a smile on my face! Keep my sharpie in my purse! I’ll sign yours too!!!!

On a side-note, what is up with his hair in the vid??



0 comments:

Post a Comment