feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

DAY26 FOREVER IN A DAY COMPLETE ALBUM

Labels:

Welcome back folks!! Yeah I know it's been a minute since the last post. TheHollywoodBubbly is back!! I'm still working on the new layout so right now, this one will have to do. Anywho, quite a few things have popped off (including RiRi and Chris still in the headlines).


For all my music lovers including myself, Day26's new album 'Forever In A Day' drops tomorrow. If you're hesitant about buying the CD or want to hear it first, here you go.

Day26 Forever In A Day (Good for 14 days only)

Check it out!! It's HOT as I expected.



0 comments:

Post a Comment