feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

SUPERHEAD MARRIED TO EDDIE WINSLOW

Labels: , ,

So Karrine did an interview with Blackvoices Jawn Murray and dishes about her marriage and her spirituality.
(I was going to try my best to avoid posting this foolishness, but after I kept reading the interview, I just had to post.)

So homegirl is saying that her and Darius McCrary have always been married. Check it out.
The statement is that Darius and I have always been married. When and where is confidential. Our license is confidential. In the state of California, if you live together as husband and wife, then you can file a confidential license. Darius and I have always been married, whether it's spiritually or legally. We're married on both levels. Legally on paper, signed, sealed, delivered...Darius and I are not going to explain when and where we got married, if it was before the breakup or after. I've known Darius for 20 years. We've been living together for two years and we are married. We're a couple. That was important for us on many levels. With the help of our pastor and the help of our church, it was the right thing to do for the situation that we're in so whenever we did it, we did it.

Click here for the rest of the interview.
I don't care what anybody say, this chick is crazy as all get out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment