feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

SAAPHYRI LOCKED UP FOR IDENTITY THEFT

Labels: , ,

Yes indeed, it is really true. I don't know how I let this slip under the rug.

Saaphyri, born Wanda Scott, is currently serving a 3 year sentence for failing to appear in court after she was accused of stealing her Uncle's identity back in 2005.
Here is what was updated on her Twitter page:
If you haven't heard that I'm in jail, you know now. Yes it's true. If you like you can write me. my cousin is maintaining my twitter account.


Boy, Boy, Boy....I bet Buckwild is probably losing her mind.
And she just pulled out the tracks in that mugshot. Glue still gunked up and all.

Give her some fan mail:
Saaphyri Wanda Scott
X359545 C.I.W. Barnerberg B 1137 Low 16756
Chino Corona Rd. Corona, CA 92880



2 comments:
gravatar
The Hollywood Bubbly said...
May 11, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

Crying shame

gravatar
Anonymous said...
May 13, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

HELP THE CHILDREN!!!

Post a Comment