feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS SHE'S NOT ENGAGED TO REGGIE

Labels: , ,


So Kim is knocking down the rumors of her engagement to football player BF Reggie Bush and said she DOESN'T have a Facebook account. She posted on her Myspace blog yesterday:
For the hundred thousand trillionth time I DO NOT HAVE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!! A blogger -- who obviously didn’t do his homework -- stated recently that my Facebook got hacked into and that my alleged account sent out an email blast to all my Facebook friends complaining about it. I am so sick of people saying I got engaged because my Facebook profile says so, or I'm single now because my Facebook says so! The fact of the matter is, I only use MySpace!
Click here to read more.



2 comments:
gravatar
Anonymous said...
February 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

She needs to be playing it up, so she doesn't look like a jump off.

gravatar
The Hollywood Bubbly said...
February 5, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Yuu already know

Post a Comment