feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

CORN FED AND REAL SPLIT!!

Labels: , ,

Bite me for being late but hey, I just found this out. Of course, it would only be a matter of time but I didn't know it would have been so soon after the reunion. It is official, Corn Fed and Real are officially over.

Now of course, after that lame kiss he gave her on the reunion and that lame "we're going to give it a try mess" I knew this was bound to happen. She posted the following on her Myspace blog:
After Real Chance wrapped, Real and I had a great relationship (over the phone). We stayed in contact everyday, texting, calling, I even went out to stay with him for 5 days over Labor Day weekend. I thought everything was fine, I had a blast getting to know his family better. I thought we were in love, we talked about me moving out there and etc...But when I got back, we would talk on the phone he had changed. I didn't understand why he was acting so distant. I then started to find out he was in contact with some of the other girls from the show, not just as friends, but saying he wanted to fly them to see him and other things. When I confronted him about this he denied it and then said I couldn't handle his life style and that he couldn't be serious with anyone because it wasn't good for his career. Also, when I asked him about why he didn't share with me that he proposed to Hoops he said that it wasn't a big deal. I mean come on, it's a marriage proposal. How is that not a big deal. Believe me I am very very far from a jealous person, but when I have to see my boyfriend propose to another woman on national television along with millions of people with NO for warning, it hurt my feelings.
So, after that our relationship started to fizzle. We didn't see eye to eye on many things. Also, there were other things that happened in my life and I tried to reach out to him and he wasn't there for me.
Man, Real really did pull a Flav on her. She also went more into detail on a VH1 blog so click here to check it out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment