feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

KANYE WEST DEVASTATED BY CHRISHANNA INCIDENT

Labels: , ,


RiRi's mentor Kanye West (yes I did put mentor) went on Ryan Seacrest's radio show show and gave his few cent's on the hottest story in the gossip world.
Rihanna is so important to our culture ... to pop music. I feel like she is the most important artist in music and has the most potential. Her taste level and her age ... she has the potential to be the greatest artist of all time...In that sense, I feel like that's my baby sis. I would do any and everything to help her in any situation.
Awww, ain't that sweet :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment