feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

CHRIS BROWN'S STEP FATHER SPEAKS OUT + RIRI'S GRANDMOTHER SAYS RIRI IS OK

Labels: ,

So Chris Brown's former stepdad (the same one Chris accused of hitting his mother), spoke to Access Hollywood about the recent incident between Chrishanna.

Here's what he had to say:

When asked if he believed Brown hurt Rihanna, Donnelle Hawkins says, I wouldn't be surprised....He has to take responsibility for his own actions.

Now like I said before, this is the same man Chris claimed beat his mom. Hawkins is saying that was untrue though.
There was a lot of arguing between his mom and I. I never raised a hand at his mom. We argued frequently. As far as physical abuse, there was no physical abuse...I spanked Chris one time. I became the bad guy. Chris was really mad at his mom for leaving his dad, so I became the scapegoat. No matter how much I tried to be a father figure, nothing worked.
All I gotta say is this, abuse starts at home. Not giving Chris a pass at all because what he did was wrong. But 9 times out of 10, his actions were just a continued cycle. He saw it, so he's doing it.

Meanwhile, RiRi's grandmother wanted to let of her native fans in Barbados know that RiRi is doing fine. She is also denying the recent rumors that Rihanna had a broken nose.
I don't want people to worry. Rihanna is fine and she is doing well.

More will be coming soon about this situation.



0 comments:

Post a Comment