feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

**OUT & ABOUT: KIMORA + DJIMON HOUNSOU**

Labels: , ,


A very pregnant Kimora and boyfriend/fiance Djimon were spotted at a mall in Mexico City. The two were out there for a Baby Phat Store opening.
Kimora Lee Simmons Kimora Lee Simmons
Absolutely DIVALICIOUS, big belly and all!



2 comments:
gravatar
Old School Fridays said...
January 28, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

This is my third attempt to leave a comment. I got figure out which account to use.

Anyway, I love the new layout. I haven't been by in awhile but this is nice.

I'm glad Kimora has finally let it all out. After months, and it looks like months, of trying to hide it from us stans.

gravatar
The Hollywood Bubbly said...
January 28, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Hey stranger! Yeah I went by your site the other day too. It's really nice. I thought I'd start by doing my blogging thing since I was off for months. I'm also going to launch my radio show back. I would love to interview you on the show so I will keep in touch.
Thanks a bunch!
Yeah, she is definitely pregnant. It's all in her face :)

Post a Comment