feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

BEYONCE DISCUSSES HER "CHUBBY" PAST AND UGLY PHASE

Labels:



'Sasha Fierce' has admitted to being not so 'fierce' in her younger days. She admitted to Glamour magazine that she went thru an 'ugly' stage and that she was once so overweight, her entire family had to help her get into some pants.
When I was around 10 or 11 my mother gave me this really ugly haircut and I was really chubby. So chubby that my family used to all lie me down flat so that they could zip up my jeans. It would take four of them and I would lie there on the bed while they all got to work on it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment