feedburner

DON'T MISS A SHOT OF THE HOLLYWOOD BUBBLY!! SUBSCRIBE TODAY BY CLICKING THE RSS BUTTON ABOVE!

15% OFF Entire Order! CODE: TASH09

UPDATE: The comment problem has been fixed so please COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!! AND UGHHH, COMMENT!!!!! DON'T BE SHY.
THB loves all the feedback!!!!

**BEYONCE'S CHOSEN SONG TO THE OBAMAS**

Labels: , ,


The D.I.V.A. herself has been chosen to serenade President Obama and First Lady Michelle during their first dance as the First Couple of America. She will sing the Etta James classic 'At Last' to the Obama's at the Neighborhood Ball on Tuesday evening. She made the following statement:
I am so honored that I will be performing for President Obama and the first lady. To sing 'At Last' while they have their first dance is a dream come true. I could not be more honored and excited that they have asked me to be part of this moment in history.

Can't wait!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment